Sunday, November 16, 2008

At Peace

Kevy made breakfast this morning (french toast), then Elli and I headed out to clear out the dead veggies and weeds from the garden while Kev did homework. We found a HUGE "baby hopper" (grasshopper) that Elli wanted to "hold it" but she refused to pick it up by herself. Every time it would hop away she'd say "pick it, Mama" then she wanted it "on arm." She is so cute! I love that she's a little comentator. The grasshopper was missing one of its hopping legs, so it couldn't jump far. When it hopped from her arm to her tummy she told me it was "on jacket." She actually called it "ginormous." It was hilarious.

After being so productive cleaning the house Friday and then getting out and getting stuff done again this morning; today is the first time in as long as I can remember that I haven't felt guilty about just lying down on the couch and doing absolutely nothing. I don't have that little nagging voice in the back of my head saying that I should be doing something. I LOVE IT! I don't even feel guilty about not helping Kev make dinner :) (we're having lasagna).

1 comment:

Ang said...

They are so cute at that age, the comments just keep getting better and better.