Sunday, March 13, 2011

Starting the FLYlady babysteps again.

I have been thinking that I should start over establishing my FLYlady routines because I haven't been keeping to a functional routine since B was born. So day 1:

"Go shine your sink"

OK.  I can do that.

Today I spent the entire day organizing our tools in the garage.  They have been waiting for about a year (since we redid the kitchen and put some of the old cabinets out there.  K helped me put together a shelf and attach old babyfood jars to it to hold misc. nails/screws/etc.  It looks really great.  I LOVE having a place for everything, and having everything in its place.  It just makes life feel so much more peaceful.

I got a new "android" phone the other day.  So I'll see if I can figure out how to post a pic on my blog.

Before:


After:

No comments: