Sunday, January 30, 2011

FLYlady.net

I started "FLYing" a little over a year ago.  (About 2 months before B was due, I think.)  Having a baby and trying to stick to a cleaning/decluttering/"pretty yourself up" routine is really, REALLY hard for me.  But now that B is nearly 14 months old, it has gotten a little easier to get things done.  So, we are going to try to get back to FLYing.  I think I'm going to attempt to post our progress with before and after pics, etc.  Maybe if the whole world can see my clutter, I'll be more motivated to fix it?  We are going to start with the "Baby Steps," but since we started this before, some of them are already part of our routine.  Those, we are going to kind of skip over, or do 2 in one day, etc.
One of these days I will overcome my "perfectionism!"  :D

No comments: