Wednesday, April 1, 2009

gdiapers

http://www.gdiapers.com/

I read an article about these little diapers a long time ago, but figured they were like cloth diapers so I didn't bother looking into them. I saw them in a great new store in Ogden called Green the World on Monday after our dr. visit so I asked the store owner about how they work. THESE BABIES ARE SHEER GENIUS!!! They have a cloth outside, but inserts that work like disposables. BUT... the inserts are not only biodegradable... they are COMPOSTABLE (the wet ones)!!! AND, the cloth outsides dont usually get wet or poopy, so you don't have the water consumption of cloth diapers either.

I have decided that I am going to go pick up a large starter kit rather than a new package of Huggies to use for Elli until she doesn't need diapers anymore. And then we can use them for the new baby when he/she gets into the large size. I'M SO EXCITED!

No comments: